Business Plan

Package

Sr. Joining Package Super Product Package Super Capping Plot Voucher Product Voucher Point
1. Guest Package 2310/-
Suit Length/Pant Shirt/Ladies Suit
15,000 2000 500 x 4 = 2000 1
2. Mini Suit Length 3900/-
Suit Length
20,000 5000 0000 3
3. Standered Suit Length 13,000/-
Suit Length
25,000 5,000 x 3 = 15,000 0000 10
4. VIP Suit Length 26,000/-
Suit Length
50,000 10,000 x 3 = 30,000 0000 20
5. Clasic Suit Length 52,000/-
Suit Length
1,00,000 10,000 x 6 = 60,000 0000 40
6. Mini Plot(500) Sft. 2 INR
15,000 0000 0000 10
7. Standered Plot (1000) Sft. 4 INR
15,000 0000 0000 20
8. VIP Plot (2000) Sft. 8 INR
15,000 0000 0000 40
9. Clasic Plot (4000) Sft. 16 INR
15,000 0000 0000 80
10. Plot Package (2000)
15,000 2,000 0000 1

You can Active 3 ID of One PAN No. 1 Point x 100 Rs.



Super Business System

8 Typs of Income

1. Super fast Track Bonus

Total 25 Time
Closing = Monthly
200 x 25 = 5000/- total left & right Business Payment Account Transfer Payout Monthly

Sr. Left Point Right Point Monthly Total 25 Time Total Bonus Designation
1. 1 1 200 25 5,000 Silver
2. 3 3 600 25 15,000 Gold
3. 10 10 2000 25 50,000 Diamond
4. 20 20 4000 25 1,00,000 Crown
5. 40 40 8000 25 2,00,000 Platinum

2. Team Development Bonus

First 2:1 or 1:2
Next 1:1 Unlimited Depth
Left & Right Compulsory
Closing = Daily 12 PM
Payout = Weekly Sunday, Next 2 Days A/C Transfer
1 Point & 1 Point = 100/-

3. Performance Bonus

Only Matching for 25% Sponsor
Closing = Weekly
Payout = Weekly
No Capping, Unlimited Bonus.

4. Super Reward Bonus

Next to Next, No Time Limit, Life Time Reward

5. Super Monthly Bonanza

Promotion Every Month

6. Super Repurchase Bonus

Monthly Closing Left & Right Repurchase Bonus 1:1 = Unlimited 1% Matching Bonus next Two Days A/c Transfer Working Days.

7. Self Repurchase Bonus

Monthly Closing Left & Right Repurchase Bonus 1:1 = Unlimited 1% Matching Bonus next Two Days A/c Transfer Working Days.

 

Note:- TDS 5% & Admin Charge 10% = Total Deduction 15%